- I only accept PayPal as a payment form. It is the safest and easiest way.
- All prices are in USD. You can use your own conversion system if you need to figure out a different currency.
- All WordPress, Coppermine, and combo packages require half of the payment before I start on your order. Once you approve the previews, the other half will be due before I send you the final product.
- Once I send your order, feel free to contact me if you have questions! I will do my best to fix anything I can!
- Credit must stay intact at all times. I won’t be adding something huge on a layout–it will be small but it is still necessary. You may not edit the coding.
- My goal is to give you the highest quality graphics that I can, and in order to do so, you need to send me HQ photos and/or screenshots. I will not search the web for your perfect photo.
- When filling out the “comments” part of the form, give me as much information as you can. What text you’d like on the header (Site Name, maybe a small tag or welcome message), navigation links, possibly the preferred size of your header, colors, etc. Try to let me know exactly what you are looking for so I have a better chance of giving you exactly what you want!
- There will be no refunds. Sorry, but I won’t be finished with your order until you tell me you are satisfied, so there should be no reason to request one.
- Please check the sidebar to see if I’m currently accepting new orders. If orders are closed, all orders received during this time will be automatically deleted. However, if you request a premade theme while orders are closed, I will accept that order.
Ready to pick a package? Click here.